15 Jul United States youths Kayo, Hernandez-Foster be part of Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg have signed United States youth internationals Bryang Kayo and Kobe Hernandez-Foster, the membership introduced.
– Stream MLS Is Again LIVE on Football4cast networks, Football4cast app (U.S. solely)
– Group schedule set for MLS is Again Event
Kayo, a 17-year-old midfielder from Maryland, has represented the U.S. at under-15 and under-17 ranges. He was a member of the nation’s U17 World Cup team final fall, taking part in in a single match on the event. He joins Wolfsburg from Orange County SC.
• How the summer time transfer market works
• Kuper: Coronavirus’ impression on transfers
• Barnwell’s greatest strikes: 100-51 | 50-1
• Greatest assertion signings ever
• Summer time transfer grades
• Newest accomplished main transfers
Full-back Hernandez-Foster, 18, was additionally a member of the under-17 World Cup squad and has performed 22 occasions general for the team. He strikes to Wolfsburg from LA Galaxy II.
The pair will be part of three different Individuals on the membership. Ulysses Llanez — additionally a former LA Galaxy Academy participant — and Michael Edwards, have each established themselves within the reserves team. And longtime U.S. worldwide John Anthony Brooks has been with the membership since 2017.
Wolfsburg completed seventh within the Bundesliga this season, securing a Europa League group stage place.