17 Jul Switch Speak – Manchester United see Wolves’ Ruben Neves as different to Declan Rice
Euro 2020 and the Copa America are over and the summer time transfer window is open, leaving Europe’s greatest golf equipment clear to make a splash out there. Try the most recent gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Man United set sights on Wolves’ Neves
Manchester United may look to signal Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder Ruben Neves in the event that they miss out on West Ham United talisman Declan Rice, experiences The Each day Star.
The Pink Devils have been broadly linked with Rice in latest transfer home windows, however the Hammers have been unwilling to let their star man depart.
With that in thoughts, it’s recommended that they are demanding at the least £100 million for the 22-year-old, who began each England game at Euro 2020, where they lost to Italy in the final.
United are unwilling to pay that sort of amount, says the report, so they could be forced to look elsewhere as they aim to strengthen in the middle of the pitch.
This could lead them to the Molineux and Portugal international Neves, who reportedly could be available for around £60m — a big difference from Rice’s price.
While he isn’t the exact same type of player as Rice, it is felt that his passing abilities could work well as part of the double pivot that has been deployed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer — often featuring Fred and Scott McTominay.
United are not the only ones keeping tabs on Neves, as Arsenal are also said to be interested in the 24-year-old, while the Red Devils have also been looking at Stade Rennes’ Eduardo Camavinga.
– Stream Football4cast FC Daily on Football4cast+ (U.S. only)
– Don’t have Football4cast? Get instant access
– Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has made it clear to Mauro Icardi’s representatives that he would like the Paris Saint-Germain striker to join him in Italy, reports Foot Mercato. There has been contact between club and player for some time, and the Argentine is willing to leave PSG.
• Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
• January transfer grades
• Latest completed major transfers
– Previous transfer roundups revealed that Brighton & Hove Albion wouldn’t stand in the way of Ben White joining Arsenal if the Gunners met their valuation for the England international. And now, The Athletic reports that the two clubs have agreed a deal in principle, with the fee in the £50m region.
– According to The Sun, Arsenal are holding out for £15m as Internazionale look to sign Hector Bellerin, having allowed Achraf Hakimi join PSG. Inter want a loan with the option to make it permanent, while the Gunners want a guarantee that they will be paid before considering letting the Spaniard leave.
– Juventus and Sassuolo have met to discuss Manuel Locatelli but were unable to reach a deal, reports Fabrizio Romano. Sassuolo need €40m for the midfielder, as they know Arsenal could be keen to pay it, whereas Juventus provided a mortgage with an obligation to make the deal everlasting for €30m. Negotiations will proceed as Turin is the 23-year-old’s favoured vacation spot.
– Having not too long ago signed Tanner Tessmann from FC Dallas, Venezia are actually trying to MLS once more for his or her newest transfer transfer, experiences Gianluca Di Marzio. That’s as a result of they’re hoping to signal Sporting Kansas Metropolis’s Gianluca Busio, with the deal set to value round €4m.
– AS Roma have recognized quite a lot of targets to fill in for Leonardo Spinazzola after the left-back’s damage whereas on the Euros with Italy. La Gazzetta dello Sport is now suggesting that they are occupied with Palmeiras’ Matias Vina. Additionally it is acknowledged that AC Milan are taking a look at Santos’ Kaio Jorge.