31 Jan Switch Discuss – Issa Diop joins Aaron Lengthy, Shkodran Mustafi on Liverpool shortlist
The transfer window opened in early January, and hypothesis is heating up about potential offers. Take a look at the most recent gossip under, and see all official offers right here.
Diop joins Lengthy, Mustafi on Klopp’s wished record
Liverpool have made an enquiry over the potential signing of West Ham United defender Issa Diop, the Athletic stories.
It is no secret that Reds boss Jurgen Klopp desires to herald an emergency centre-back this transfer window to plug a gap in his injury-laden defence, and whereas the New York Crimson Bulls’ Aaron Lengthy and Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi are each within the working, per Football4cast and the Night Normal, Diop has additionally emerged as a number one contender.
Diop, 24, has made 69 appearances for the Hammers since becoming a member of them from Toulouse in 2018, however he has fallen out of favour with supervisor David Moyes in current occasions.
The centre-back, who has been capped by France at under-21 degree, is reportedly hoping a transfer to Anfield can reignite his profession.
MLS star Lengthy, in the meantime, had a mortgage bid from an unnamed Championship membership rejected late on Saturday, which means Klopp’s facet are nonetheless within the working for the 28-year-old United States worldwide.
– Stream Football4cast FC Every day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
– Stream LIVE video games and replays on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
Ramos desires to maneuver to Previous Trafford
Sergio Ramos is able to stop Actual Madrid in favour of a transfer to Manchester United, the Mirror stories.
Along with contract talks between Ramos and Actual falling aside, the Spaniard has now additionally reportedly determined that he is not considering a transfer to Paris Saint-Germain, as a substitute preferring to check himself within the Premier League.
Attainable switches to Manchester Metropolis or Liverpool have beforehand been described as very tough, whereas Previous Trafford is regarded as prime of the Spain worldwide’s want record.
Manchester United go after Kounde
The Mirror can be reporting that Manchester United are very eager to make a transfer on Sevilla defender Jules Kounde.
United supervisor Ole Gunnar Solskjaer views Kounde as his major goal throughout the upcoming summer season transfer window as he goes seeking the proper centre-back associate for Harry Maguire.
Kounde is taken into account to be value round £60 million and is primarily seen as certainly one of La Liga’s most promising defensive stars.
– Arsenal are considering a late push to signal Crystal Palace defender Patrick van Aanholt, the Mirror stories. Mikel Arteta is outwardly keen to herald one other left-back as cowl for Kieran Tierney earlier than the January window closes, and with Van Aanholt having solely six months left on his contract, the Eagles might be tempted into getting some cash for him earlier than he doubtlessly leaves on a free transfer.
– Calciomercato says that Torino are pursuing the signing of Juventus defender Daniele Rugani. The defender is having fun with a mortgage spell with Rennes with many believing he would return to the Previous Woman for one more run on the first team, however as a substitute, Torino are hoping to benefit from the state of affairs by signing him for themselves.
– Trabzonspor have seemingly pulled the plug on a transfer to signal Tottenham Hotspur’s Danny Rose, TalkSPORT stories. Whereas it did appear to be Rose was destined to go over to Turkey, the membership’s president has stated it might be “very tough” courtesy of the time it might take to finish the deal — doubtlessly indicating that the issue is said to COVID-19 quarantine guidelines.