04 Aug Romania legend Hagi sacks himself as supervisor of his personal membership
Hagi mentioned in a press release that “along with the president of the membership we should discover a new supervisor within the subsequent days.”
– Insider Pocket book: Ole needs Sancho ASAP
Viitorul didn’t qualify for the playoffs between the highest six teams within the home league.
• Barca president: Arthur to be disciplined
• Motionless wins Golden Shoe, ranges report
• Zlatan is a part of Milan’s future – Maldini
• Pulisic scored, injured in FA Cup remaining
• Arteta thanks Pep after FA Cup win
• Membership sorry as 9-Zero loss sees rivals promoted
Hagi, nicknamed “The Maradona of the Carpathians” and regarded Romania’s all-time biggest participant, based Viitorul in 2009 and nonetheless owns the membership, recognized for nurturing younger expertise within the Black Sea state.
He led his membership to their maiden Romanian title in 2017 and the Romanian Cup in addition to the home Supercup final yr.
Hagi, who gained 124 worldwide caps and went to 3 World Cups, performed for a number of prime European golf equipment together with Actual Madrid and Barcelona. He gained the UEFA Cup with Galatasaray in 2000.
The 55-year-old has additionally coached the Romania nationwide team, Steaua Bucharest, Politehnica Timisoara, Bursaspor and Galatasaray.