Real Madrid news: Eden Hazard can not replace Cristiano Ronaldo but may reply Zinedine Zidane’s problems, says former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger

Real Madrid news: Eden Hazard can not replace Cristiano Ronaldo but may reply Zinedine Zidane’s problems, says former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger

The former Arsenal manager saw the Belgian many occasions while he was at Chelsea, and he also believes he’s a significant part to play in Madrid’s year

Real Madrid still have not seen the actual Eden Hazard, based on Arsene Wenger — but when they dohe won’t replace Cristiano Ronaldo.

Hazard enrolled his first La Liga target and help in Madrid’s final game before the global break, a 4-2 triumph over Granada which retained Zinedine Zidane’s side of the table.

Regardless of their lofty position, Madrid have faltered this effort and are still to detect their very best form.

“He is going to be the response but not in substituting Ronaldo, which is for certain,” Wenger told beIN Sports when requested about Hazard. “He won’t score 50 targets annually since that is how they perform football.

“They want a second goalscorer at Real Madrid since [Karim] Benzema is currently 32 and when they had somebody younger about him to evaluate the goals, perhaps they might do really well.

“Eden Hazard is a superb player to make opportunities to occasionally finish when he wants to at the big games.

“He is not scared of anyone – I do not believe Real have to find the true Hazard, he is not quite as sharp physically since he could be. That is why I think they’ll discover the actual Hazard.”

Hazard’s pre-season trainings were interrupted by a hamstring injury, but he’s currently working his way back to full match disturbance and will be hoping to kick on following his first target in Madrid white.

The 28-year old has made six appearances since his summer move from Chelsea, after making his debut in September’s 3-2 win over Levante.

He’s played 90 minutes so much, but did begin at Belgium’s 9-0 thrashing of San Marino on Thursday night that affirmed their eligibility for Euro 2020.

Post continues under

Wenger’s comments about the absence of an understudy into Benzema might sting 21-year old ahead Luka Jovic, who’s yet to return to life following his summer move from Eintracht Frankfurt.

The Serbian hitman plundered 17 targets in the Bundesliga last year and 27 in most contests, but is yet to get off the mark for Madrid after fighting for enjoying time. While he’s made seven appearances in the league and in Europe, just two of them have observed him on the pitch to get over 25 minutes.

Following the Global break, Madrid traveling to Mallorca at La Liga and Galatasaray in the Champions League, before returning to the Santiago Bernabeu to its first Clasico of this year from Barcelona on October 26.

No Comments

Post A Comment