08 Jan Manchester United, AC Milan to lose out to ‘Gladbach on Kouadio Kone
The transfer window opens in early January, and hypothesis is heating up about potential offers. Take a look at the most recent gossip under, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Kone to snub United and Milan
Borussia Monchengladbach are near signing Kouadio Kone from Toulouse, in keeping with Italian football journalist Fabrizio Romano.
The 19-year-old was solely yesterday linked with Manchester United, AC Milan and Leeds United, however Romano believes a transfer to Monchengladbach is simply “one step away.”
Toulouse are believed to have accepted a bid of €9 million, whereas private phrases are additionally alleged to have been agreed. Milan are rumoured to have provided simply €5m plus add-ons compared, however Toulouse have now agreed a deal nearer to the €10m they had been after.
The deal is believed to be for 5 and half years, and he’ll hyperlink up with a lot of gamers to have performed within the French league, together with Marcus Thuram and Alassane Plea.
Kone has performed 17 occasions this season and helped Toulouse to second place in Ligue 2. He’s a robust box-to-box participant described by many as a much like Paul Pogba.
– Stream Football4cast FC Each day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
– Football4cast+ viewer’s information: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and extra
West Ham need King transfer
West Ham United are out there for a striker following Sebastien Haller’s transfer to Ajax nearing completion on Thursday, and Joshua King is claimed to be high of David Moyes’ record, in keeping with The Solar.
Moyes tried to seize the Bournemouth striker in the summertime, however the Cherries rejected the Hammers’ bid of £13m.
• Barnwell’s greatest strikes: 100-51 | 50-1
• Summer time transfer grades
• Newest accomplished main transfers
West Ham nonetheless worth King round that value, however they could have to go looking behind the sofa to seek out some extra pennies. Newcastle United and West Bromwich Albion are additionally desirous about King’s providers, which is driving up his worth.
Newcastle and West Brom are stated to be prepared to pay round £15m, which is greater than West Ham proprietor David Sullivan is prepared to supply.
Nevertheless, now that Haller has accomplished his transfer, that offers West Ham not solely extra of an incentive to fill his sneakers, but additionally some cash to assist them do it.
King is out of contract on the finish of the season, however Bournemouth are nonetheless unwilling to let him go for affordable this month.
Atletico eye Dembele as Costa substitute
Atletico Madrid are on the hunt for a brand new striker after having terminated Diego Costa’s contract, and the membership are eager to land Moussa Dembele from Lyon, in keeping with L’Equipe.
Dembele has solely simply returned from an arm harm and regardless of ending the final two seasons because the membership’s high scorer, he’s open to a transfer away from France, says the report. He has scored simply as soon as this season, and has began six video games.
Madrid have registered their curiosity within the final couple of days. Dembele is beneath contract at Lyon till 2023, however is claimed to be eager on a transfer to the Spanish capital to hitch Atletico.
West Ham are additionally stated to have an interest, although they’re prone to be linked with each accessible striker given the aforementioned departure of Haller.
Lyon are reluctant to promote anybody in January, however could possibly be persuaded to money in whereas Dembele is off form.
– Good are hoping to land Mamadou Sakho as their second defensive signing of the January transfer window following the arrival of William Saliba on mortgage from Arsenal, in keeping with Good Matin in France. The 30-year-old has made simply 4 appearances this season after 4 campaigns at Crystal Palace, and Eagles’ boss Roy Hodgson is eager to scale back the age of his squad, whereas additionally liberating up some finances to bolster it.
– Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero has apparently been saying his goodbyes to his Manchester United teammates forward of a transfer in January, in keeping with the Manchester Night Information. Romero hasn’t been coaching at Carrington this month and it is reported that the goalkeeper, who’s out of contract in the summertime, has agreed a transfer to Boca Juniors.