04 Mar Manchester Metropolis see Dortmund’s Haaland as Aguero alternative
The January transfer window could look like a distant reminiscence, however that does not imply the hearsay mill has shut down! Hypothesis over summer time strikes is heating up so take a look at the most recent gossip under, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Metropolis see Haaland as Aguero alternative
Manchester Metropolis are eager to signal Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund as a alternative for Sergio Aguero, based on Bild.
Aguero has been out and in of the Metropolis aspect due to harm and it seems as if his time on the membership may very well be coming to an finish. And Pep Guardiola wish to substitute the Argentine striker with the 20-year-old Norwegian.
Nevertheless, Metropolis aren’t alone of their curiosity in Dortmund’s medical striker. Real Madrid are also planning for the future, and they’re in particular a long-term replacement for Karim Benzema.
Bild suggests that Haaland would be tempted by Madrid, and possibly City, and that both options would be more preferable to Bayern Munich or Chelsea, who have also been linked with a move for him.
When Haaland leaves the club depends on Dortmund’s end to the season. If they can qualify for the Champions League, Haaland could be tempted to stay until 2022. If not, it’s likely he’ll look to leave … and he won’t be short of suitors.
– Stream Football4cast FC Daily on Football4cast+ (U.S. only)
– Football4cast+ viewer’s guide: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more
Juve want Aouar
Juventus boss Andrea Pirlo is looking for a top young midfielder for next season, and Lyon star Houssem Aouar tops his wish list, according to Calciomercato.
• Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
• Summer transfer grades
• Latest completed major transfers
Aouar has been tracked by a number of clubs in the last two seasons, including Manchester City, Arsenal and, of course, Juventus. The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with the Frenchman before and they missed out on his signature last summer.
Juve were impressed by Aouar after he helped Lyon dump them out of the Champions League last season, and they were prepared to offer three players in an effort to get him.
Lyon rejected their advances, but Juve will look to try again this summer and though they will face a lot of competition, including Arsenal who look likely to return with a bigger bid than the one that was rejected last summer. Juve’s long-term interest could give them an advantage.
Liverpool target Mendes addition
Liverpool could reignite their interest in Sporting Lisbon defender Nuno Mendes, according to O Jogo.
The Portugal title believes Liverpool, who saw a bid of £22m for the full-back rejected last summer, could have better luck this time around.
Mendes has been in good form for Sporting, currently top of the Portuguese league, which has prompted the league leaders to tie him to a new deal. However, such is the club’s financial predicament that they could be forced to raise funds by selling players, including Mendes.
Mendes had a release clause of €70m written into his new contract, but Sporting could accept a lower fee in an effort to raise some much-needed funds.
As well as Liverpool, Juventus, Real Madrid and AC Milan are all tracking the defender.
– Arsenal are looking to replace Hector Bellerin with a more dynamic defender, and Brighton &Hove Albion’s Tariq Lamptey is among Mikel Arteta’s options, according to Fabrizio Romano on the Here We Go podcast. Romano says Lamptey is a goal for the Gunners this summer time, however that there are a variety of different golf equipment additionally contemplating him as an possibility.
– Sporting Lisbon are trying wish to make Joao Mario’s mortgage transfer everlasting in the summertime, based on Report. Sporting have raced to the highest of the Primeira Liga and Mario has greater than performed his half, which has prompted Sporting president Frederico Varandas to make “an necessary funding” to maintain the participant. It is clear Mario has no future below Antonio Conte, however Sporting could have to work out how they will afford to supply him comparable wages to the €3m he will get yearly on the San Siro.