23 Mar Man Metropolis eye Ings as shock substitute for Aguero
The January transfer window could seem to be a distant reminiscence, however that does not imply the hearsay mill has shut down! Hypothesis over summer season strikes is heating up, so try the most recent gossip under, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Metropolis contemplating shock transfer for Ings
Manchester Metropolis are set to launch a shock bid for Southampton prime scorer Danny Ings, in accordance with Sky Sports activities.
The previous Liverpool hitman is coming into the ultimate yr of his contract on the south coast and Saints may very well be keen to let him go earlier than the opportunity of him leaving on a free transfer subsequent summer season.
Pep Guardiola is out there for a brand new striker with Sergio Aguero‘s contract additionally set to run out on the finish of the present season. As but, Aguero is but to commit his future, and so discovering a substitute is a prime precedence.
Erling Haaland is among the many names talked about as a potential goal, however he’s more likely to price in extra of £100 million and most main golf equipment in Europe are additionally focusing on the Borussia Dortmund striker, together with Actual Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Manchester United.
Ings, 28, is a leftfield choice however is more likely to be accessible for lots lower than Haaland, and he has confirmed himself to be one of many Premier League’s prime goal-scorers for Southampton this season.
Ings has been stalling signing a contract extension at St Mary’s for a while and, after having scored 22 targets final season, may very well be a robust candidate to switch Aguero’s targets.
– Stream Football4cast FC Day by day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
– Football4cast+ viewer’s information: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and extra
– Tottenham Hotspur are planning for all times after Hugo Lloris, who’s but to commit his future to the membership, and consequently they’ve drawn up an all-English shortlist consisting of Dean Henderson, Nick Pope and Sam Johnstone, in accordance with the Solar. Lloris has only one yr left on his present deal and is tipped to return to France. Henderson could be favorite however could be more durable to get since changing David de Gea, whereas Pope would seemingly relish a step up from Burnley. Johnstone has made extra saves than some other Premier League keeper, and should soar on the alternative to remain within the prime flight.
– Aaron Ramsey is contracted to Juventus till 2023 however Calciomercato imagine each Liverpool and West Ham United are contemplating trying to deliver him again to England. The 30-year-old has featured in solely 12 of Juve’s 27 league video games this season, and Liverpool see him as a possible substitute for Georginio Wijnaldum, who seems more likely to be a part of Barcelona in the summertime.
– Manchester United have made no secret of desirous to deliver Kalidou Koulibaly to the Premier League, however this summer season they face competitors from Everton, in accordance with Football Insider. Carlo Ancelotti is alleged to be prioritising a world-class centre-back and 29-year-old Koulibaly is prime of the record of gamers he believes can have the identical affect for the Toffees as Virgil van Dijk and Ruben Dias have had for Liverpool and Manchester Metropolis, respectively.
– Arsenal are stepping up their makes an attempt to signal 22-year-old Martin Odegaard on a everlasting deal, however his £300m break clause at Actual Madrid is a large stumbling block, says the Day by day Mirror. Odegaard was a revelation within the Gunners’ comeback in opposition to West Ham United on the weekend and the membership are determined to maintain him in north London, however they could must put collectively a gorgeous bundle to get Madrid to enter right into a dialog.
– FC Salzburg ahead Patson Daka is a goal for Manchester United, Manchester Metropolis, Liverpool and Arsenal, says the Day by day Mail. The Zambian ahead has scored 27 targets in 31 video games this season, together with 20 targets in 18 appearances. The 22-year-old was believed to be valued at round £17m final summer season, however that worth is ready to rise after his prolific type.