08 Jul Liverpool plot swoop for Spain flyer Adama Traore
Amid all of the motion at Euro 2020 and the Copa America, the summer season transfer window has opened for some leagues, with Europe’s largest golf equipment trying to make a splash within the transfer market. Take a look at the newest gossip under, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Liverpool monitoring Spain’s Traore
Liverpool may very well be able to make their subsequent transfer within the transfer market with Football Insider reporting that the membership have enquired about Adama Traore.
The report claims that Jurgen Klopp is eager on the Wolves winger who was linked with a move back in 2020 after an impressive campaign but, after scoring just two goals and two assists last season in 37 appearances, Liverpool could now look to negotiate a lower price than the £35 million that was rumoured back in January.
While Traore played just 13 minutes of Spain’s Euro 2020 campaign against Slovakia before his nation bowed out on penalties to Italy on Tuesday night, it is understood that the Reds believe the Wolves star could add versatility to the front three, having impressed when playing on both sides of the pitch.
The 25-year-old would join Diogo Jota, who made the move from Wolves to Liverpool last summer for £41m.
– Stream Football4cast FC Daily on Football4cast+ (U.S. only)
– Football4cast+ viewer’s guide: Bundesliga, La Liga, MLS, FA Cup and more
– The future of Franck Kessie is unclear with the midfielder yet to agree a new contract with AC Milan, writes Calciomercato. The report says that clubs including Juventus and Internazionale have signalled their interest in the Ivorian midfielder who has been capturing the eyes of Europe’s top clubs since becoming a regular at the San Siro. The 24-year-old scored 13 goals and assisted three while playing in the No. 6 position for Milan last season.
– Elseid Hysaj will sign a contract with Lazio after becoming a free agent this summer. Calciomercato says that the deal will soon be announced with Maurizio Sarri keen on the Napoli full-back. The 27-year-old predominantly plays on the left side of the defence but is versatile, having played from the right flank during his 29 appearances for Napoli last season.
– Fabrizio Romano is reporting that Genoa may look to signal Asmir Begovic. The goalkeeper is obtainable on a free transfer this summer season after spending final season with Bournemouth the place the membership failed to realize promotion to the Premier League. The 34-year-old has some Serie A expertise after a mortgage spell with AC Milan in 2020.
– PSG are eager on tempting Lazio’s Joaquin Correa to the Parc des Princes, in line with Le10Sport. The attacker contributed to 16 objectives in 33 video games within the Serie A final season, and it’s reported that Mauricio Pochettino is eager on including the Argentine striker to his offensive arsenal. A deal will value within the area of €45m.
– AS Roma are near confirming the signing of Wolves’ Rui Patricio in a deal price €13m, says Fabrizio Romano. The Portugal keeper has been on the radar of the Italian membership since Jose Mourinho took cost and can exchange Pau Lopez who appears set to affix Marseille.
– Internazionale are set to dam any additional exits from the membership after confirming the sale of Achraf Hakimi. Fabrizio Romano writes that Simone Inzaghi is not going to enable any additional gamers to depart amid latest curiosity in Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez. La Beneamata wish to safe a brand new contract for Argentina star Martinez, who is about to participate within the Copa America last in opposition to Brazil on the weekend.