05 Jul Liverpool main contenders for Kylian Mbappe as contract uncertainty continues
Amid all of the motion at Euro 2020 and the Copa America, the summer season transfer window has opened, with Europe’s largest golf equipment seeking to make a splash within the transfer market. Take a look at the newest gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Liverpool main contenders for Mbappe
Liverpool can be on the entrance of the queue for Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe as hypothesis continues over the way forward for the 22-year-old, who has only one 12 months left on his deal on the Parc des Princes.
The Mirror writes that Jurgen Klopp’s side are interested in the forward and will be one of the leading contenders to secure the signature of the PSG star if his contract situation remains unresolved.
A breakdown in the relationship between Mbappe and the club has reportedly seen the France international unwilling to agree terms on a new deal.
An impressive 2020-21 campaign of 42 goals and 10 assists across all competitions will leave Mbappe with no shortage of suitors from across Europe’s top leagues, but a move to Anfield could be on the horizon if PSG are to recoup some of the £165.7m fee they paid for the former AS Monaco attacker back in 2017.
– Stream Football4cast FC Daily on Football4cast+ (U.S. only)
– Euro 2020: Fixtures | Live on Football4cast | VAR watch | Pick ’em
– Manchester City plans to make a move for Antonee Robinson, according to the Mirror. Pep Guardiola is interested in bringing the American defender to the Etihad with a fee expected to be in the region of £10 million. The 23-year-old was a regular feature for Fulham last season where he appeared in 28 Premier League games for the Cottagers.
– Internazionale have warned off Real Madrid from Lautaro Martinez by slapping a price tag of €90 million on the striker. Le10Sport says that Carlo Ancelotti’s side were keen on recruiting the forward to the Bernabeu this summer, but the Serie A club’s asking price could now see interest cooled. The 23-year-old directly contributed to 26 goals for Inter last season.
– Luke Shaw will be offered a new contract with Manchester United, says Fabrizio Romano. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sees the England worldwide as a key a part of his mission with the membership making an attempt to problem Manchester Metropolis for the title. The 25-year-old arrived at Outdated Trafford from Southampton in 2014 and now appears to be like set to increase his keep following a powerful Euro 2020.
– Liverpool have enquired about Internazionale’s Nicolo Barella, writes Calciomercato. The midfielder has been the topic of curiosity from a host of European golf equipment after his performances for Italy at Euro 2020, with Liverpool already involved with the Serie A membership over a possible deal for the 24-year-old. Barella is the newest midfielder linked with Klopp’s facet because the membership proceed to seek for a Georginio Wijnaldum substitute.
– AC Milan are excited about a transfer for Miralem Pjanic, with the potential of the Barcelona midfielder being out there on a free transfer. Calciomercato says that the Serie A membership are monitoring the previous Juventus star as a possible recruit for the midfield, however are with out a big finances after spending €30m on Fikayo Tomori. The 31-year-old didn’t register a objective or help final season in 29 appearances for the Blaugrana.