02 Aug Lille signal younger Mexico star Eugenio Pizzuto
Younger Mexico midfielder Eugenio Pizzuto has joined Lille, the French membership confirmed on Saturday.
Pizzuto captained Mexico on the under-17 World Cup in 2019 and was awarded the Bronze Ball for his efficiency as El Tri reached the ultimate.
– Stream FC Each day on Football4cast+
– Insider Pocket book: Ole needs Sancho ASAP; Metropolis, Chelsea hunt €120m man
“I really feel assured in myself,” Pizzuto mentioned at a information convention. “I feel I will find a way play this 12 months with none downside.
“Like in any team, if you’re the brand new man it’s important to are available and work actually onerous so you may win a spot within the beginning 11 or on the bench, however I am simply going to work and do my finest to be on the sector.”
Pizzuto joined Lille on a free transfer after coming by the Pachuca youth system.
• Motionless wins Golden Shoe, ranges file
• Zlatan is a part of Milan’s future – Maldini
• Pulisic scored, injured in FA Cup last
• Arteta thanks Pep after FA Cup win
• Auba double downs Chelsea in FA Cup last
• Membership sorry as 9-Zero loss sees rivals promoted
Hector Herrera and Hirving Lozano additionally got here by the youth system and had been bought to European golf equipment.
Pizzuto solely made one look in Liga MX, fracturing his fibula and dislocating his ankle in a horror harm simply 9 minutes after coming off the bench in opposition to Leon final January.
“In regards to the harm, I am significantly better, I am simply ending the final issues to be again on the sector, however I am 100% to play for Lille,” Pizzuto added.
The Ligue 1 season begins on Aug. 22 with Lille taking on Rennes at residence.
The team was in fourth place when the 2019-20 Ligue 1 season was ended on April 28 as a result of coronavirus pandemic.