21 Aug Liga MX facet Mazatlan studies 38 COVID-19 circumstances in U17 U20 squads
Liga MX membership Mazatlan has introduced 38 constructive COVID-19 circumstances over its Underneath-20 and Underneath-17 teams, with the teams’ upcoming weekend video games postponed.
Eighteen gamers from Mazatlan’s U20 squad and 16 gamers from the U17s offered constructive check outcomes, with 4 members of the teaching workers additionally testing constructive.
– Stream Football4cast FC Day by day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
– What did you miss? The newest from Europe’s prime leagues
“All of the circumstances are asymptomatic till now and in accordance with the well being tips the individuals are in isolation and underneath fixed remark from the Mazatlan FC medical workers,” read the club’s statement.
• PL 2020-21 fixtures launched
• Deulofeu: Koeman added little to my profession
• LA Galaxy signal Klinsmann from St. Gallen
• England’s Bronze leaving Lyon after UCL
• USMNT defender Robinson joins Fulham
• Bayern win to achieve UCL ultimate vs. PSG
• Sources: Sancho deal held up by charges
Mazatlan’s U20s and U17s had been scheduled to journey to Pachuca for video games on Monday, however they may now be performed on Oct. 8.
The membership hasn’t launched any info on the time of publication about whether or not any members of the primary team, who’re additionally scheduled to play Pachuca away on Monday, have had constructive outcomes.
Over at Membership Leon, three first-team gamers and one member of the teaching workers examined constructive and will likely be in isolation, whereas Liga MX’s joint prime scorer this season Alexis Canelo examined constructive and can miss his team’s sport towards Chivas on Sunday, in accordance with studies.
In final weekend’s 3-2 loss to Toluca, Tigres handed a debut to 20-year-old goalkeeper Carlos Galindo and had 16-year-old Erick Gonzalez on the bench, after the primary, second and third selection goalkeepers additionally examined constructive final week.