23 Aug LA Galaxys Javier Hernandez earns Europa League medal with Sevilla win
LA Galaxy striker Javier “Chicharito” Hernandez has picked up a winners’ medal after Sevilla lifted the Europa League trophy on Friday.
Sevilla received the competitors for a file sixth time with a 3-2 victory over Inter Milan within the remaining and Hernandez is entitled to a medal after he began the season with the La Liga membership.
– Lowe: Banega leaves with Europa win, legacy cemented
– Stream Football4cast FC Day by day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
– UCL group draw seeds set after Sevilla win
Hernandez scored 4 objectives for Sevilla within the group levels earlier than leaving to affix Main League Soccer’s Galaxy in January.
• Pocket book: Arsenal, Metropolis battle for Aouar
• Maguire pleads not responsible to police incident
• Sources: Barca board think about promoting Messi
• Suarez pleased with bench position at Barca
• Galaxy’s Chicharito earns Europa medal
• Police overturn PSG shirt ban in Marseille
The Mexico worldwide has now earned his fourth main trophy in European football after the profitable the Premier League with Manchester United on two events and the FIFA Membership World Cup with Actual Madrid.
Hernandez failed to attain in his opening two matches with the Galaxy however opened his account within the 2-1 loss to Portland Timbers within the MLS is Again event final month.
The striker missed the rest of the event with a calf harm and Galaxy coach mentioned in a information convention that he’s prone to be out for “three or 4” weeks.
The 32-year-old made the journey to the Disney-owned resort close to Orlando, Florida, although his spouse is pregnant and they’re within the technique of transferring into a brand new home.