11 Jun Juventus linked with strikes for Harry Kane and Antoine Griezmann
With many of the main European seasons now full, the hearsay mill has been despatched into overdrive as golf equipment ponder their strikes forward of what is going to be a busy transfer window. Take a look at the newest gossip under, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Juventus to maneuver for Kane or Griezmann?
Juventus desperately want a rebuild this summer season after surrendering the Serie A title for the primary time in 10 seasons and nearly lacking out a spot in subsequent season’s Champions League, and so they have been linked with massive strikes for each Antoine Griezmann and Harry Kane.
Cristiano Ronaldo scored 29 Serie A goals last season, but he turned 36 during the campaign and there’s uncertainty over this future. The only other player in the squad to reach double figures in league goals was Alvaro Morata with 11, meaning Juve are short of reliable options in attack.
Calciomercato reports that Juve are definitely interested in Kane, and while the asking price of €150 million might be a stumbling block his reported wages of €12m-a-season wouldn’t be. New coach Massimiliano Allegri knows that to bring in a player like Kane, the club will probably have to move on Ronaldo’s hefty wages. Ronaldo has been linked with both Paris Saint-Germain and former club Manchester United.
Barcelona, meanwhile, are desperate to bring in funds to help fix their financial troubles, and Calciomercato reports that they have offered Antoine Griezmann to Juve on loan to get him off the wage bill. Griezmann, a €120m signing from Atletico Madrid, hasn’t really fitted in at Barca, scoring 22 La Liga goals across two seasons.
Juve signed Morata from Atletico on a one-season loan last summer and hold the right to extend the agreement for the 2021-22 campaign, which seems to be the priority. But if Griezmann’s future remains in doubt after Euro 2020, then Juve could step up their interest.
– Stream Football4cast FC Daily on Football4cast+ (U.S. only)
– Euro 2020 fixtures: Match dates, times and venues
10.24 BST: Barcelona right-back Emerson Royal‘s agents have met with Inter Milan this week to discuss a summer move to Serie A, according to Sky.
Emerson spent the last two-and-a-half-years at Real Betis before Barca exercised a recall option last week, spending €9m to finally bring him to Camp Nou having initially signed him in 2019.
However, reports now claim they could look to quickly move on the defender, who is part of Brazil’s squad for the Copa America this summer, by letting him go to Inter.
The Italian champions could be in the market for a right-back summer if they end up losing Achraf Hakimi, who has been linked with both Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea.
09.47 BST: Real Madrid are open to Raphael Varane leaving the club in this summer’s transfer window, according to COPE radio.
The France centre-back has a contract with the Spanish giants till June 2022. He made 41 appearances for Madrid within the 2020-21 marketing campaign, his 1`0th season on the Bernabeu.
Varane, 27, has not signed a contract extension and reportedly desires to go away the membership for a brand new expertise, ideally within the Premier League. Manchester United are among the many golf equipment which have monitored the France worldwide.
Actual Madrid reportedly imagine that they’ll get a transfer charge within the area of €60m for Varane, ought to the participant determine to go away this summer season.
09.00 BST: Manchester United haven’t supplied Paul Pogba a brand new contract, the France worldwide advised a information convention on Thursday.
“I’ve one yr left on my contract, everyone is aware of it. I do know that the membership is … nicely there has not been but a concrete supply,” Pogba mentioned. “It has not been achieved. We completed the season with the Europa League then we went on holidays. So, I did not sit down with Ed Woodward and the supervisor. We’ve not spoken and naturally, I’m nonetheless at Manchester United.”
Sources advised Football4cast’s Rob Dawson that the membership will search talks with Pogba over fears the midfielder will run down his contract and depart on a free transfer subsequent summer season.
– Pogba faces awkward PSG questions from France teammates
• Barnwell’s finest strikes: 100-51 | 50-1
• January transfer grades
• Latest completed major transfers
– Arsenal and Newcastle United are interested in Fulham defender Tosin Adarabioyo this summer as both teams look to bolster their defensive options. The Daily Mail reports that the 23-year-old is set to leave the Cottagers this summer with a £10m release clause in the player’s current contract. The defender joined Scott Parker’s side from Manchester City in 2020 for roughly £1.5m, impressing with his defensive contributions alongside loanee Joachim Andersen.
– Manchester United and Liverpool could be set to battle it out for the signature of defender Cristian Romero, according to Calciomercato. The 23-year-old has impressed for Atalanta after joining on loan from Juventus with the Bergamo-based club likely to trigger a €16m clause to sign him permanently. Should that happen, Atalanta are then willing to listen to other teams’ proposals to sign the Argentina defender, provided that the bids are around the €50m mark.
– Real Madrid have been dealt a blow in a move for Kylian Mbappe due to Neymar’s new contract, according to AS. Neymar, 29, signed a new deal at Paris Saint-Germain until 2025 but under the promise of strike partner Mbappe staying at the club this summer. Mbappe, 22, has been linked with a move to Los Blancos as their marquee signing in the upcoming window. The France international only has a year left on his deal which could see him leave on a free transfer next season.
– Barcelona have offered the services of Antoine Griezmann to Juventus, according to Calciomercato. The 30-year-old is said to be unhappy and out of favour under new president Joan Laporta. The France international is currently on duty with his country at the Euros this summer and possible discussions may be more likely after the tournament, though any investment close to the reported €120m he signed for would be impossible for the Italian club.
– Leeds United are interested in signing young Netherlands midfielder Noa Lang, according to Fabrizio Romano. The Dutch under-21 playmaker impressed final season with Membership Brugge on mortgage from Ajax Amsterdam, scoring 17 objectives throughout all competitions for the Belgian champions. As well as, Romano reviews that Leeds are working to increase supervisor Marcelo Bielsa’s deal.