England News:’ Rose’lost for words’ following UEFA sanctions for Mentenegrin racial abuse

England News:’ Rose’lost for words’ following UEFA sanctions for Mentenegrin racial abuse

The abandoned back lashed out following the Balkan state was provided a scene ban and nice by European governing body for behavior by a few of their fans

Tottenham and England defender Danny Rose has stated he is’lost for words’ later UEFA handed down a one match scene ban plus a $20,000 (Number 17,000/$22,000) nice to Montenegro for segments of the lovers racially abusing him and Callum Hudson-Odoi.

Rose had stated’could not wait’ to give up the match in the wake of the abuse he and his 18-year-old team-partner endured in Podgorica from the European Championships qualification game on March 25.

England won the match 5-1.

He said the punishments meted out by UEFA weren’t unpleasant enough, likening the penalties to what he would’invest on a night out’.

“I have just discovered [about the sanctions for Montenegro] and I am lost for words somewhat and I’m surprised,” Rose told Sky Sports.

“I stated before nations are fined what they’re fined and that I compared it to what I may or may not invest on a night outside. Some people did not agree with me and what not. I stand corrected. What I said was accurate.

“I do not think that it’s a harsh enough punishment for somebody to learn from later on, only a one match ban and 20,000 euros — it is somewhat shocking but there’s very little I could do today.

“I only hope I do not need to perform there again, it is a shame this is really where we are today and that I just need to get on with it”

Rose reiterated he expected never to visit Montenegro again, saying he had been emotionally scarred by the occasion.

“I would not need to return there but clearly if I must play with there that I will play. It is not on my list of destinations to see.

“This isn’t to state the entire nation is like this, but I have just been there once and I am mentally scarred a tiny bit and I am not in a hurry to return .”

England won’t return to Montenegro inside this eligibility cycle, but may confront Montenegro again at the penultimate round of qualification for next summertime on November 14.

The FA had tweeted that they expected that the ban would function to reveal’racism hadn’t any place in the match or broader society’ 



No Comments

Post A Comment