Spurs VS Man City

Home Community Football Leagues English Football Forum Spurs VS Man City

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Hecubas 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Gorce
    Participant

One of the best games of football I’ve seen in my entire life, when both teams are giving it their absolute maximum, and looks like both are ready to die for the win. It’s insane

James009
    Participant

Spurs fan here. We actually played pretty shit by our standards but laporte basically had the worst game ever. But what we did play with was belief and character. Luck saw us home in the end.

Gorce
    Participant

Spurs fan as well, one of the reasons to playing shitty i think was the squad depth, we had like 3 good players on the bench. We need Harry Kane to advance to the final for sure

James009
    Participant

We don’t need harry. One of the reasons why we do so well without him is harry tries too hard for us and doesn’t play his position, he tries to be a number 8,9,10 and 11..The reason we played shittty is the formation at the start was completely wrong. Our fullbacks needed help and poch didn’t set us up to provide cover.

Gorce
    Participant

Also sissoko was a big loss, because he is a real catalyst in the midfield and dele had to drop down as well

James009
    Participant

Yeah we really need his pace, power and covering against ajax. We don’t have another player like him. Wanyama will have to step up big time.

Kodyhell
    Participant

Came here to say this. Arguably the best CL game I’ve ever seen.

Hecubas
    Participant

I loved the commentary by whoever was running MC’s Twitter account today. Especially the basic keyboard smash once the VAR review happened.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.