Luis Suarez

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gorce 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

James009
    Participant

Luis Suarez has a “horrible season” with 20 goals on his name, Cristiano is “conquering Italy” with 19 goals (10 from penalties)

Kodyhell
    Participant

Luiz Suarez is quite inconsistent in his performances and playing for a club which plays mostly attacking football, people expect more from the striker. Whereas Cristiano playing in a league with defensive minded teams and playing for a defensive minded team himself has exceeded the expectations.

James009
    Participant

Yeah I don’t think he’s “exceeded the expectations” unless those expectations were a little low which I don’t think they were and I don’t know why they would be.

Kodyhell
    Participant

He had scored amazing, key goals all season. He’s scored a hat trick vs Madrid. He is not inconsistent. He has over 20 goals in 28 games which is almost a goal/per game and that does not reflect inconsistency.

Hecubas
    Participant

This is like Salah and Sterling

James009
    Participant

Difference between these two is one was labelled “the best player in the world”, whilst the other is labelled a “flop”, by the same fan base

Gorce
    Participant

Just checked 3 different sites and I can confirm he scored 5 penalties in serie a. Cant believe people actually buy this

http://terrikon.com/soccer/italy/championship/strikers

James009
    Participant

There’s something about OPs title being wrong and then the “:)” underneath it that really bugs me. He’s wrong and smug at the same time – the worst combination!

Gorce
    Participant

This is the same sentence that Messi and others are currently serving.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.