Barcelona vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League

Home Community Football Leagues UEFA Club Football Forum Barcelona vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Samuel 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Walter
    Participant

Semifinals: Barcelona vs Liverpool

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/index.html

Arthur
    Participant

Man, our group was sick damn..

Walter
    Participant

Yeah I think we can now say with confidence that we were in the real group of death

Arthur
    Participant

For sure if u think about the fact that PSV finished last with 2 points only and they are tied with Ajax in their league lol.

Walter
    Participant

Honestly if we don’t win the league we literally got nothing this year even though we haven’t been this good in a good couple of years. (mainly first half of the seasons tho, after winter break we’ve been pretty wack)

Clarence
    Participant

Did this really just happened lmao! Please Tottenham rob em on the weekend again lool

Walter
    Participant

Us losing 4-3 again wouldn’t be much help, I fear

Samuel
    Participant

As a Liverpool fan, I am nervous about Messi driving past the entire defense, but as a fan of the game, I’m stoked to see Messi take on big VVD.

Clarence
    Participant

Yessss our defense has gotten so good i want it to get tested. If we were to deserve to win it, we should beat the bests. Cant run away from anyone. Look at ajax kicking ass.

Samuel
    Participant

That’s right. I know we can do it. Should prove to be a good semifinals

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.