25 Aug Bayern boss Flick hints Liverpool goal Thiago will go away membership
Bayern Munich coach Hansi Flick hinted Thiago Alcantara had performed his final sport for the membership following their Champions League closing victory, and had a little bit of enjoyable whereas doing so.
Thiago, 29, has one 12 months left on his Bayern contract however is predicted to go away this summer season.
– Bayern rule Europe! How social media reacted
– Davies’ UCL win earns Vancouver $1 million
– UCL is Odriozola’s FIFTH trophy of 2019-20
– Stream Football4cast FC Day by day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
The Spain worldwide has been linked with a free transfer to Liverpool, though a Mail on Sunday report claimed that Arsenal have additionally registered their curiosity.
• How the summer transfer market works
• Kuper: Coronavirus’ impact on transfers
• Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
• Best statement signings ever
• Summer transfer grades
• Latest completed major transfers
In his postmatch news conference, Flick was requested by a reporter: “You had an extended chat with Thiago after the ceremony. Was this perhaps his final match for Bayern?”
The Bayern coach gave the deadpan reply: “No. He advised me he’ll keep.”
Flick then left that reply to silently hold within the air for 3 seconds because the assembled media contemplated this shock little bit of transfer information earlier than, with knowledgeable comedian timing, broke right into a self-satisfied chuckle: “Hahahaha! It is best to have seen your face.”
Flick went on to elucidate: “I simply thanked him for our time collectively, identical to I did with each different participant.
“I do not know and he would not know but both [where his future lies], as a result of all of us centered on this Champions League closing.
“I believe we must wait what the next days will carry.”