06 Jul Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur in talks with Lorenzo Insigne
Amid all of the motion at Euro 2020 and the Copa America, the summer time transfer window has opened, with Europe’s largest golf equipment seeking to make a splash within the transfer market. Try the newest gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Barca, Spurs make contact for Insigne
Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne is attracting curiosity from round Europe with Barcelona and Tottenham Hotspur each eager on touchdown the Italian winger.
That is in accordance with the Solar, who write that the Serie A star’s agent has already been contacted by each golf equipment over a possible deal.
Insigne has been a loyal servant to the Naples membership with 383 appearances in all competitions for the Partenopei however, with only one yr remaining on his present deal, his time might be coming to an finish.
The Italy star has been a standout performer so far at Euro 2020 and is preparing for a semifinal on Tuesday against Spain but, after turning 30 last month, Insigne may need to leave Napoli if he is to begin a new challenge during his prime years.
The left-sided attacker remained one of Napoli’s key players last season, scoring 21 goals while registering 15 assists across the campaign.
– Stream Football4cast FC Daily on Football4cast+ (U.S. only)
– Euro 2020: Bracket | Live on Football4cast | VAR watch | Pick ’em
– The race for Miralem Pjanic is heating up with more clubs joining the race for the Barcelona midfielder, who could be available on a free transfer. Marca reports that Chelsea and Tottenham are the latest sides interested in landing the 31-year-old. The former Juventus star is currently on a contract worth €8 million per year but made just 13 starts for Barcelona last season.
– Aston Villa have received a boost in their pursuit of Axel Tuanzebe with reports that Manchester United would be willing to let the defender go. Football Insider writes that Dean Smith sees Tuanzebe as a first choice centre-back at Villa Park and wants to partner him alongside Tyrone Mings. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side would first need to find a replacement before sanctioning any potential deal.
– Adrien Rabiot‘s time in Turin might be limited with Calciomercato reporting that Juventus want to move on the French midfielder this summer. The Serie A club are currently rebuilding after missing out on the league title last season, and it looks as though Rabiot is not in Massimiliano Allegri’s plans. The 26-year-old was a regular feature for the club in the last campaign, appearing in 47 fixtures across all competitions.
– Nuno Espirito Santo is continuing his recruitment process and it appears that Japanese star Takehiro Tomiyasu could soon be on the move to North London. Fabrizio Romano says that talks are at the moment ongoing between Bologna and Spurs over the signing of the 22-year-old. A deal is predicted to price within the area of €25m for the Serie A defender who can play each centrally or as a full-back.
– Italian ahead Sebastian Giovinco might be set for a transfer again to Serie A with newly promoted Venezia within the participant’s companies. That is in accordance with Di Marzio, who says the 34-year-old is reflecting on the potential for a return to Italy’s high flight earlier than making a last resolution. The attacker at the moment performs for Al-Hilal, however scored only a single objective in 21 appearances final season.