31 May Barcelona lead Manchester United in pursuit of Sevilla’s Jules Kounde
With many of the main European seasons now full, the hearsay mill has been despatched into overdrive as golf equipment ponder their strikes forward of what’s going to be a busy transfer window. Try the newest gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Man United, Barca each in for Kounde
Manchester United are going through competitors for the signature of Sevilla FC’s Jules Kounde, in accordance with Mundo Deportivo. The French centre-back is now on the shortlist of Barcelona as Ronald Koeman continues Barca’s rebuild since ending third in La Liga this season.
With Gerard Pique now at 34-years-old, Kounde is seen as a possible future alternative and a participant that may dominate aerially.
Barcelona are reported to have been monitoring the 22-year-old since his standout efficiency within the Europa League remaining towards Internazionale in 2020, however Kounde’s inventory has since continued to rise, that includes 34 occasions on the coronary heart of Sevilla’s defence within the membership’s record-setting season of 77 factors within the league.
The Frenchman has lately been linked with a transfer to the Premier League with reported curiosity from Outdated Trafford, however Barca may now make it tough for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to barter a deal, with the defender contracted till 2024 and a launch clause of €75 million.
– Stream Football4cast FC Day by day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
– European Soccer Choose ‘Em: Compete to win $10,000
– Actual Madrid have made contact with Everton’s
– Leeds United are starting preparations for a second season within the Premier League and are reported to be excited about Cagliari’s Nahitan Nandez. That is in accordance with Tuttomercato, which stories that there’s “concrete curiosity” from Marcelo Bielsa’s aspect. The midfielder began 31 matches within the Serie A final season for Cagliari.
– Negotiations between Aston Villa and Chelsea over striker Tammy Abraham are stalling with the West London membership on the lookout for a price of round £40m. The Birmingham Mail claims that Villa really feel the demand is unrealistic given the 23-year-old’s lack of recreation time for the reason that arrival of Blues boss Thomas Tuchel.
– AC Milan are near finalising a everlasting deal for Fikayo Tomori, stories Fabrizio Romano. The price is reportedly set at €28m on a five-year contract for the 23-year-old who impressed throughout a mortgage spell on the San Siro final season in 17 appearances for the centre-back.
– The Day by day Mail stories that Brighton & Hove Albion have returned to the desk for Stuttgart’s Nicolas Gonzalez. The 2 golf equipment have been unable to agree a deal final season with the German membership wanting round £16m, although Graham Potter’s aspect may now be ready to fulfill these calls for after the 23-year-old scored six targets and registered two assists from 15 appearances final season.