07 Jun Barcelona eye Jesus, Laporte, and Gundogan as they proceed their raid of Man Metropolis
With a lot of the main European seasons now full, the hearsay mill has been despatched into overdrive as golf equipment ponder their strikes forward of what is going to be a busy transfer window. Try the newest gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Barca eye triple swoop of Metropolis for Jesus, Laporte and Jesus
Barcelona are already signing Sergio Aguero and Eric Garcia when their respective contracts with Manchester Metropolis expire on the finish of June. Nonetheless, in accordance with two experiences from Sport, the Catalan giants are aiming to herald three extra gamers from Pep Guardiola’s squad.
The primary report says that they may transfer for centre-back Aymeric Laporte, who, like Garcia, has struggled to get within the team forward of Ruben Dias and John Stones at occasions this time period. It’s even hinted that Barcelona might look to incorporate Sergi Roberto in a swap deal to convey down the worth of the proposed transfer.
– Stream Football4cast FC Every day on Football4cast+ (U.S. solely)
– Euro 2020 on Football4cast: Stream LIVE video games and replays (U.S. solely)
This might assist them full the offers detailed within the second report, with the primary of these being Gabriel Jesus.
As beforehand talked about, Barcelona have already confirmed that Aguero is becoming a member of them, whereas Memphis Depay might signal totally free this summer time after the completion of his cope with Lyon.
With that in thoughts, it’s said that Joan Laporta will solely look to signal the Brazilian if a deal is “irresistible”.
Lastly, Barcelona are eyeing German midfielder Ilkay Gundogan, who was a number one determine for Metropolis this time period. The 30-year-old is seen as a substitute for long-time goal Georginio Wijnaldum, who now seems set to spurn Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain.
– Recent off his new contract extension, Diego Simeone has requested to signal Inter Milan and Argentine ahead Lautaro Martinez, according to AS. It is suggested that there may be troubles in completing a deal, though, as the Serie A outfit are asking for €70m for the 23-year-old.
Lautaro scored 17 goals and added 10 assists last season for Scudetto winners Inter, but has been linked with a move away due to Inter’s financial worries.
– AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma will decide his future in the coming days, reports Fabrizio Romano. Donnarumma is quickly to be a free agent, and it’s urged that Barcelona’s present precedence is a deal for Memphis Depay, whereas Paris Saint-Germain have met together with his agent, Mino Raiola, to debate the goalkeeper.
PSG are additionally negotiation with Raiola concerning Moise Kean and Xavi Simons, whereas Juventus are nonetheless within the race to signal Donnarumma.
– Atletico Madrid are hoping to signal Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerin this summer time, Ra. The Spaniard has lengthy been linked with a transfer away from the Emirates and it’s now said that Atleti suppose the 26-year-old can both present competitors for Kieran Trippier or exchange the England worldwide if he leaves.
– Joaquin Correa may very well be set to depart Lazio this summer time, however provided that the Serie A facet obtain €40 million, in accordance with La Gazzetta dello Sport. It’s urged that there are a selection of Premier League golf equipment trying on the Argentine ahead, with West Ham United and Everton named listed by the outlet.
– Kristoffer Ajer has already admitted that he expects to depart Celtic this summer time, and Kicker have said that Bayer Leverkusen are concerned about bringing within the Norwegian centre-back. It is added that Premier League duo Newcastle United and Norwich Metropolis are additionally trying on the towering 23-year-old.
– AC Milan want to make Sandro Tonali’s mortgage transfer from Brescia everlasting for a decrease payment than had initially been agreed, experiences Calciomercato. They paid an preliminary €10 million for the mortgage and are actually hoping to let go of €10m plus add-ons, quite than €15m, although they might want to come to a deal earlier than June 15th if that is to occur.