11 Jan Arsenal star flip Kieran Tierney drawing curiosity from Napoli
The transfer window opened in early January, and hypothesis is heating up about potential offers. Try the most recent gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Napoli focused on Tierney
Napoli could possibly be focused on making a transfer to signal Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney, the Each day Telegraph reviews.
Tierney’s incredible kind thus far this season with the Gunners has attracted the eye of the Serie A aspect, to the purpose the place they’re prepared and keen to pursue a deal in the course of the summer time transfer window later this 12 months.
Whereas their ardour to signal him is robust, they’re blissful to delay any formal method till the season has concluded, in keeping with the outlet.
Everton consider Anderson switch
Everton are considering a move for West Ham United star Felipe Anderson, TeamTalk reports.
• Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
• Summer transfer grades
• Latest completed major transfers
Anderson is currently out on loan with Portuguese giants Porto, but in recent days, there has been an awful lot of talk about the Hammers cutting his stay short. It initially seemed as if they were planning on keeping him for themselves, but the story says that may not turn out to be the case.
Normally Anderson wouldn’t be able to play for another club this season, but with the rules set to be eased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Toffees could benefit.
DH is reporting that AC Milan are keeping an eye on Anderlecht sensation Albert Sambi Lokonga.
While there has yet to be any official approach from the Serie A title race frontrunners, all eyes have been on his progress as the January transfer window continues to roll on.
Lokonga has been compared to Barcelona legend Sergio Busquets and, based on how tight things are looking in Italy’s top flight, Milan could use someone of his talents.
– Newcastle United’s interest in trying to sign Manchester United defender Brandon Williams has come to an end, Northern Echo reports. It comes after reports indicated the Red Devils would no longer be entertaining the idea of sending Williams out on loan during the January transfer window, meaning the Magpies will have to look elsewhere if they’re serious about making some changes this month.
– BT Sport is reporting that West Bromwich Albion manager Sam Allardyce is planning on being “extremely busy” during the January transfer window. The Baggies have failed to light the world on fire since the veteran boss joined the club, and after being knocked out of the FA Cup by third-tier Blackpool, Allardyce is hoping to bring in a host of new names at The Hawthorns.
– Bristol City and Birmingham City are both interested in making a move to sign Crystal Palace striker Connor Wickham, The Sun reviews. The 27-year-old’s contract is ready to return to an finish in the course of the summer time, and whereas he could at the moment be out of motion by way of harm, each golf equipment are nonetheless considering a mortgage provide within the close to future.