12 Jan AC Milan see Chelsea’s Fikayo Tomori as January defensive goal
The transfer window opened in early January, and hypothesis is heating up about potential offers. Try the most recent gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: AC Milan fascinated about Tomori
AC Milan have an interest within the prospect of attempting to signal Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori, Fabrizio Romano reviews.
The transfer specialist says that Tomori could be very keen to depart Stamford Bridge sooner slightly than later, and with Milan making contact over a possible cope with the Blues, Tomori is believed to be pleased with the thought of a change to the San Siro.
Mohamed Simakan of Strasbourg is still the primary target for Milan but if that falls through, Tomori will be the next man in the queue as the Serie A leaders look to bolster their defence.
– Stream Football4cast FC Daily on Football4cast+ (U.S. only)
– Football4cast+ viewer’s guide: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more
Juventus pursue Scamacca signing
Italian champions Juventus are ready and willing to fight it out over the signing of Sassuolo striker Gianluca Scamacca, Tuttosport reports.
• Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
• Summer transfer grades
• Latest completed major transfers
At just 22 years of age, he is viewed as having a big future ahead of him in European football, and while he may currently be on loan at Genoa, the Old Lady are prepared to push on with a deal — especially after the recent injury to Paulo Dybala.
AC Milan are said to be in talks with Scamacca’s agent, says the Italian outlet, but they add that reality won’t deter Juventus from joining the pursuit of the Italy U21 international.
Slimani set for Lyon medical
Leicester City striker Islam Slimani is set to undergo a medical with French club Lyon ahead of a proposed move, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
Slimani has failed to cement a regular place in the starting XI at the King Power Stadium and, as a result, his departure from the former Premier League champions has seemed almost inevitable in recent months.
With Lyon looking for a Moussa Dembele replacement if the Frenchman leaves for Atletico Madrid, Slimani is being pinpointed as the man to fill the void.
– Fabrizio Romano is reporting that Newcastle United have thrown their identify into the hat because the pursuit to signal Moises Caicedo continues. The teenage sensation, who’s a rising star for Independiente del Valle, has been the topic of superior negotiations between his membership and Brighton & Hove Albion, who just lately shocked everybody by leaping to the entrance of the road within the battle to signal him. Nonetheless, there could also be a spanner thrown into the works because the Magpies have been making an attempt to make some noise of their very own in the previous couple of hours.
– Estadio Deportivo says that Sevilla FC have reached a deal to signal goalkeeper Marko Dmitrovic in the course of the summer time transfer window. He’s at present within the final six months of his contract and an association has been put in place that can see him make his approach over from fellow Spanish membership Eibar when the season involves an finish.